
If you haven't heard... Jared and I, after one year and 4 months of primary have been released. We thought it would be a welcomed day, but it was really sad when we had to tell our kids. :( And then realize that we will have to socialized with adults. YIKES. Most we don't even know. (It is stressful to me.) But out new calling. I called it as soon as we were told to meet with a member of the bishopric. What would be the one calling that I would not want to have. (other than music for primary) that we are kinda unofficially doing now... ward missionaries. Through the week I began to except it and kinda get excited. KINDA.
Then we got the call to be ward missionaries. I SO called it.
I just don't know what to do for this calling. And I've never been a missionary. I don't know the lessons. I'm totally lost. Oh man, this is not primary anymore.
Just for a laugh. This is student nurse charlie.

And last week I cleaned out our pantry and found 27 boxes of cereal. oh man, thats a lot of breakfast.

Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Love the Easter banner and your mantel is beautiful:)
That calling sounds exciting and scary too, but I am sure you guys will be incredible. I keep waiting for the day when I am no longer pianist as we go from ward to ward, but deep down I am a bit scared to see what calling that would be if I were ever released- a big "if" in our ward where no one plays piano . . .
All that cereal is crazy- it's like your own little grocery store, here we come!
Good Luck with the new calling!! That would be a hard one for me as well. Good luck with the socializing that is another tough one for me, but they will love you two!! You are very talented!! The Easter banner is adorable and Charlie looks like he's ready to start school!! You should enroll him!! J/K. Love ya!!
I know exactly how you feel about getting your new calling. When Jaren and I got called as Branch missionaries it just sounded really overwhelming to me. I bet it will be a completely different experience for you in a ward and an area that probably doesn't seem cursed when it comes to missionary work! Good luck! We love you guys!
Ah, ward missionaries! That's my calling too. It will be great and since you have Jared as a companion will make it better (having someone who's actually served a full time mission as a companion would make things a little less nerve wrecking for me anyways). It's definitely a growing experience. That is a lot of breakfast. Some of those look yummy so if you need to get rid of any... ;) Charlie silly and I like your Easter decorations. Happy Easter by-the-way. Miss you and love you.
Post a Comment