Wednesday late morning we left for bowling green to explore Mammoth Caves. It was fun and I enjoyed it.


Thursday we visited the Corvette factory (not museum) and it was AMAZING. It was so cool getting to see the car go down the assembly line and be slowly put together. After that we drove to Mcminnville Tennessee to a family friends.
They did not allow cameras in the factory so I got this pic from online.

Friday we got to hang out on the farm and just mosy around. Riding dirt bikes, shooting stuff, taking walks, going shopping, ect ect. It was a very relaxing day!
Saturday it was time to get back to reality and we made the 5 hour drive home and back to life.
It was so nice to get to do nothing for a week and just have our own vacation not seeing family or flying around for hours. (not that we don't love you guys)
4 comments:
Ooh, I'm glad you had fun. Breaks are wonderful!
Your Spring Break sounds SWEET! I am glad you had a relaxing week. That sucks that Jared got food poisoning, hopefully it wasn't too horrible for him.
Jealous-a whole week of nothing but lounging and fun. I think I will defnitely be 70 before that day comes for me. lol:)
Lucky:)
Glad you and Jared had some alone time without flying around to visit all the family.
hope to see you guys this summer!!
Maybe you can fly Charlie in to meet Coco-
Glad you got to enjoy life for a brief moment!!! :) Looks like you two had some fun adventures! Note to self: AVoid buffalo wild wings! Miss you!
Post a Comment