Not much to talk about in the last week or so. There has been some school stuff happening, but in fear of being dismissed from the program or my name being found I will avoid talking about it. It did have to do with talking to some upper level people about some things. I feel bad about it and will find out if I have ruined someone. Vague... I know. I have to be.
Life has been so so so SO busy. I haven't run in 3 weeks. so bad. I really enjoy running and it makes me feel so much better about myself, but it was put on hold. School got really busy with extra assignments that took 20+ hours to complete. I was talking with Jared that other day... I was wondering if I had a learning problem. I always take 1 to 2 more hours on things than other people and have to study so much more for tests. I figured out that this 'learning problem' i have actually is just about the way I was raised... I blame my perfectionist father and the expectations he always had for me. It is a killer, but at the same time has helped me be where i am right now and have the discipline i have. So a blessing and a curse. :) Probably more of a blessing. Rather take 1 more hour to do things than to be a lazy bum.
This last week I have been quite sick with a nasty cold. It hasn't help with the combo of migraines I've had presumably because of stress. I'm just FINALLY starting to get over it. Wednesday til today has been pretty crappy. I felt bad for going to my nursing home clinical with the starts of the cold. I feel like, "who am I killing because of this cold?" But either I call in sick and have to make it up (sucks) or I go to clinical and they can't send me home if I don't have a 101.5 fever. Frustrating none the less.
Primary went well today. I enjoy my class; they are so random sometimes but love 'em. Sometimes I wish that I could get a 'you are doing a great job' or something, but it is quite the opposite from the stake... because the 'late class (of 10 four year olds) are too loud and we need to wait for them to be quiet' Seriously!? Old woman, I want you to take care of all 10 of these kids and see how you do?
Obliviously I'm just a little bitter about the comments she made to me (and the whole primary) that day.
I'm loving work again. The girl I couldn't stand finally got fired. I have never seen someone look so busy and do nothing and take so much time doing it. It had me wondering if this was the part time job for me. Currently I'm looking for a summer job that I can do. I need something to do for those three months. Any suggestions?
Jared is doing well. He is healthy and hasn't hurt himself in quite a while (knock on wood). He is frustrated with the clinical work and wishes he had more surgerys but thats life. We are actually planning a trip to places in and around ky. Suggestions would be great! All we have right now is... mammoth caves.... yup. What a list.
School is going well. I'm doing good and keeping up (miraculously) I feel bad because sometime I have to totally ignore Jared for days at a time to get things done, but he seems to understand. He would rather have school be the reason than anything else. :) It is hard and has a lot of busy work, but I enjoy it and I'm really excited to FINALLY start doing meds instead of CNA crap... when I say crap... I mean... feces, poo, crap, ect. ew. But I have met some cool people. Spring break is this next up coming week. CAN'T WAIT, except we have assignments we have to work on and turn in when school starts again. Boo! Evil is what that is. Who thought of that? Oh well. yet again... Life
Charlie is being himself. He is a fun pup and is LOVING the warmer weather because he gets walks, gets to play fetch with the kong, and chase the neighbors cat. Jared taught him a new trick. I will try to post the video. Dad, this is a sell point on Charlie. :) (other than the poo eating, which I'm trying to break him of). Our neighbor came over the other day to tell us her dog died. Very sad. And then tell us how good a job we did with charlie. She secretly watches us with him when we're outside and just loves how well behaved he is. FINALLY someone that understands labs and realizes how hard I have worked with him and that he is young and has tons of energy. He can't help that he is so excited with other people around. Just because he is excited doesn't mean hes not trained. (People are always telling me about training classes and stuff... I'm like... really... he IS trained.) But she made my day and also decided to adopt Jared and I. :) We like it, she says she cooks real good :) lol. A sweet couple.
Anyhow, that has been life. I hope that maybe something more interesting will happen so i can blog about more than just normal life stuff. But for now. we are A live and healthy (mostly) and happy.
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
6 comments:
Isn't life interesting in it's own way? I'm glad that work is going better, but sorry that school is not so great right now. As for suggestions on where to go, I think KY high point is... I think 2 hours away from you. You could always go there (maybe I'm saying that because that's what Aaron and I do). I think the Diamond Caverns are close to Mammoth Cave as well. Love you guys
That's how I feel about us lately. What do I blog about when nothing is going on? It's still fun to hear about "nothing" though. :) I thought Charlie was very well behaved when we were there. I was even surprised at how well behaved he was. I wouldn't wait for someone to tell me I can eat that treat sitting on the floor in front of me. And if I got out the door I'd be running around the neighborhood. So what if my owners were calling me back. Okay maybe I wouldn't be that way but I've seen several other dogs that way. Charlie is a great happy dog!
Hey girl, I hope things are going better for you. I'm sorry school is so frustrating at times, but it will totally be worth it. You are amazing. Let me know if you ever need anything! Take care.
Nursing school is rotten and the ABSOLUTE worst! Hang in there Jenny! You are so smart and I know you WILL be an amazing nurse someday! The world needs nurses like YOU!:) Sending lots of prayers and love your way!!!
Jenny...This is Josh...don't worry about the learning thing. I am that way as well. There is nothing wrong with it. I do not feel comfortable with what am learning until I really understand it. I always felt dumb because Jared would understand everything so easily it seemed like while it took me a lot longer to grasp. But its all good. You are one smart sister-in-law.
you know Jenny if you guys have a baby then you'll always have something to blog about. lol . . .seriously.
love ya
Post a Comment