Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring





Did I mention that spring is here?? It is sooooo nice to smell the flowers, or at least all the pollen. The trees are BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE spring. It will be a greatly missed thing when we have to leave Kentucky.

I actually have some time... I'm here thinking. "ok what do I need to get done for school?" The answer is actually a LONG list of things, but none urgently. NONE. I may get to spend the night with my man friend and have FHE with another person.

Friday I decided to for-go studying due to a nasty headache and bummed around and made a skirt. I love the freedom there is with a new piece of fabric. It isn't the best skirt in the world, as far as the sewing actually goes. And zippers are still tough but it took about 2 hours and there ya go. A skirt.


On Saturday and Sunday we watched conference. Sunday we colored some pretty sweet eggs. I am proud of my rainbow egg.


Later that evening we went to friends for a yummy dinner and then a lesson in cake decorating. I frosted a lamb and it is really cute/cool. Cool to know that I did it and .. cute.
I dont have picture of that yet. Soon hopefully.

Overall, the weekend was good, today was great and all is well!

5 comments:

Aston Family said...

Kentucky looks beautiful! Glad ya guys had a Happy Easter!! Miss you and love the skirt Jenny! You are sooo crafty! :)

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

So jealous that it is Spring in Kentucky. Old Man Winter doesn't want to leave here in Utah. I LOVE the skirt, it's so cute! Have fun having a little relaxation time!!!

Carrie said...

yeah for spring. I hope it's actually warm too. It's spring here, but it's in the 50's (okay so not that cold) but our apartment holds in all cold air so I'm always freezing! I love your Easter eggs and you will forever make me jealous of your sewing bravery! Oh, the word I have to type to post this is "gangste" just thought that was funny.

Amy said...

Love the pictures of Spring. Your eggs are way more creative than ours!lol. Cute cute skirt!!!

Richard and Carlie said...

Super cute skirt! You are amazing! I'm so sad I'm missing the beautiful Kentucky spring!!