Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Done

I'm done, DONE with finals. I'm pretty sure at this point that I passed all my classes. I know I passed 3 for sure and one I had to get a 48 percent to pass.
It is over and now I dont know what to do. I don't know who I am beyond school. I feel like I have no purpose without school. So I'm trying to find some work, but things keep canceling on me. Including my Derby time and a half :( It was my way to pay for new tires I NEED on my car. SIGH.

What to do now???

3 comments:

Crys Kaestner said...

What to do?? Steal Jared's car and drive to Alabama and come hang out here for the weekend :) Glad your semesters over for you but miss you!

Carrie said...

Yeah, I'm glad you are done. As for what to do, keep looking for jobs to get those new tires, but in the mean time here's a tip my dad gave me after I was wondering what to do after school ended... "Dah, go have fun!" Love you.

Aston Family said...

Relax!! Enjoy your time off! It will be short lived!!! :) Do something fun!!! :) Come to Arizona and we will go to the Olive Garden!