With that said, Let me tell you why we will not be flying with Frontier any time soon. 
We were flying to Utah from Louisville with a short (30min) stop in Colorado. Well we got to Colorado 25 mins early. (I know crazy huh?) So we have an hour we bum around and do whatever. Then we get on the plane, drive out to the runway just to have the captain say “theres a warning light going off so we are going to go back to the gate.” We go to the gate and sit for a while, just to be “De-boarded” from the plane.
They don’t know when the plane will be fixed. 3 hours later we are getting back on the plane. A stewardess gets fairly frank with Jared about turning his Ipad off so we can "finally" take off. (like the ipad was the reason we were 3 hours late… and like it even matters.) So we take off.
So to recap my feelings of the experience thus far…
I do not mind waiting for a plane. I want to fly on a safe plane and things like this happen. I get upset sometimes when the flight is delayed and I have a time schedule, but our time schedule (this time) was not super tight so I was for the most part, just annoyed that yet again I am stuck in an airport.
So what ruined my experience you may ask?
On Frontier they give out “Fresh, warm cookies”. AWESOME. I love cookies, and it’s better than nothing. So when the stewardess came to Jared and I and asked if I would like a cookie I say. “Yes”. She says again... “Do you want a cookie?”
Again, I say “Yes” just a bit louder.
She then starts fumbling and walks away to get a new pan of cookies which is fine because the not smashed ones are better.
She then comes to me again and says, “Do you want a cookie?”
At this point I’m wondering if she is half deaf, I say much louder, “YES”.
Then she walks away asking others if they want MY COOKIE. MINE.
No cookie for me. I was mad.
Luckily I have a husband that loves me and was not happy at the stewardess for how rude she was to him before. So yet again, Jared saved the day and yelled across the plane that I do want a cookie, which really was kinda embarrassing, but it made me feel better, and I got a cookie. But at that point I wanted to crush it and smash it in to the carpet. (although I didn't- see I'm just too nice.)
To conclude this saga: I will not be flying with Frontier any time soon as they have burned their bridge.
-Delta lost me also… they forgot to give me a drink that I asked for… totally skipped JUST my side of the row. How rude. I want my free drink (that I really paid up the butt for).
Good bye Frontier and Delta.

3 comments:
Hahaha as always Jenny you crack me up! But seriously I don't understand why people feel the need to be rude ever?! I will never understand that! Miss you!
Ugh, airlines. United is the one that bugs me! I think they've lost Aaron's luggage 95% of the time he's flown with them. What do we pay fees for luggage for?! I'm glad you got your cookie. You deserved to have 3 or 4 (one for each time you had to repeat yourself). Love you two!
I would've done the same thing. You need to have your cookie and drink, they are a MUST!! It was good to see you and Jared, I wish you two lived closer!!!
Post a Comment