Ha! No this time I'm not talking about Jared!
This dog LOVE walks, and since I do a lot more walking than any other exercise he gets to come along.
He loves it. Usually he gets to run off the leash at the park because it is frequently empty. We also found a water fountain at the park... and so did he. He quickly figured out it was pretty awesome.
We snapped this picture.
He reminds me of a little 5 year old kid!
So funny. My little buddy.
I'm sure once we have a kid, there won't be many 'Charlie the Dog' posts so enjoy the spotlight dog!
On a side note.... Jared put nesquik in the fridge the morning. I noticed this when I was putting groceries away. Who has pregnancy brain in this house????? Sympathy problem?
I just had to tease him about it :)
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
1 comment:
I love this picture of Charlie. What a funny dog! He wants so badly to be a human boy!! And you are one of those lucky girls who don't get very big when they are pregnant and I'm jealous! I gained 45 pounds with both of my kids! You look good!!!
Post a Comment