Nothing new about how I like to run.
Well the other week I went out to run and I found it hard to start. My joints were creaky and my muscles stiff. I still forced myself to run, but it reminded me of my parents trying to get every male child they had out of bed on time for church. STRUGGLING.
Later that night I told Jared what happened. (Being he is a Dr. and may have a diagnosis to this strange problem)
He listened warmly and intently and then came up with a solution. His delicate response was "you're getting old".
Ouch.
So instead of letting reality crush my dreams of being forever young, Jared took on the task.
(Personally, I just think he is a jealous old man who will forever be 7 years older than me.) In the mean time I think I will start taking those vitamins and using those creams...
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
1 comment:
Well you are young compared to me, so don't worry about it. I get those same creaks and aches some days. Just beware it's 10 x worse when your pregnant and running. you feel like your 80 years old. You need to remind Jared of how old he is every once in a while.
Post a Comment