Saturday, December 3, 2011

Now that its Christmas Time... Here's some Fall Stuff

My favorite time of year to decorate is fall. Love the colors. It's low stress. (unlike Christmas. BTW-for me Thanksgiving is bundled with Christmas)

At a fabulous Friday we created these cute fall blocks (on the other side it spells Noel with Christmas paper).  I also made the table runner. It had been a while since I broke out the sowing machine, and I've been meaning to make one for each season/special holiday for over a year. FINALLY I got this fall one done. I love it.



Here is a shot of our bat and bones for Halloween. The bats were so fun! and easy. 


On another note, when I run I take my phone and every once and a while I take a picture of (what I think) is fun or cool or pretty or whatever.

In this picture I love contrast of the dark clouds and red trees

And Charlie having a great time running by the corn field. 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ugh! I MISS the autumn in the east even more after seeing that picture! I love your blocks! I wanted to do blocks at our Super Saturday BUT Aaron told me we had enough blocks (yeah... 3). Oh, well. When we get a house I'll have my decorating ways with the holidays :)

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

It is so beautiful there!!!1