Friday, November 4, 2011

Good stuff


The good stuff would be that Jared has two interviews for fellowship so far (across the country from each other). Its crazy to think that in a year and a half we will be moving to one of these places (hopefully!)

I have been Jared's personal travel guide scheduling all his flights and car rentals.  While doing this I kept coming across this word I didn't know... 
Redress #

Hmmmm... and it is always right next to the section where you put your name.

So I clicked on the little "?"

This is what it said...


Redress #
The Redress # is a unique number issued by the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) that is used to facilitate passenger clearance for persons who have the same name as someone on the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) watch list.

Now wouldn't that really really stink.  Just to get to the point of getting a Redress # would be painful, and then to have a number. 

Glad my name is simple. (And not on the watch list!)

3 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

weird

Carrie said...

That is SO crazy! I'm glad you aren't on the watch list either. Aaron just told me a story the other week about a lady in Australia who got herself put on the air travel watch list in order to get out of an arranged marriage. It made me wonder what she did to get on the list. We hope Jared gets one of those fellowships as well.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Good luck to Jared on his interviews! I hope they go well! Preferrably the one that is closer to Utah!