Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here is the link to the Oranment Wreath

Hello again everyone!
I got a lot of comments on the wreath. It really was so easy and I just copied a lady in my ward. This is the link to her craft site if you want the instruction for the wreath. Just thought I would let everyone in on the fun!

Only problem is you will see how good hers looks and my will fall in 'cuteness' points. Sigh... welp, I can't say I didn't try :)

Tutorial

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Okay, so I checked out the site and it has a picture of the wreath, but I don't see the tutorial. Darn! so cute and fun too.

Jenny Ann said...

Ok, just kidding. I found the tutorial site. It was a link from nannygoat. It should take you to the tutorial now. :)

Carrie said...

Awesome! I did like the Nannygoat blog. Such cute stuff. That nursing bracelet looks like it would come in handy.

Amy said...

I was SO going to call you on Saturday, but saw you posted the tutorial . . . Thanks!! It will give me and Elise something to do while we are getting over colds:)