Jared and I could not stop laughing in this one. I especially liked his shoes :) It was a fun movie and we felt like we were the only ones laughing. Our crowd was mostly under 10 and lot of the jokes were understood by adults. It was a Great family movie.
After the movie, charlie was SUPER EXCITED and SUPER HYPER. So this is how he burned off the energy...
While I was putting this blog together... I found some pictures from a year ago that I never saw because they were taken on Jareds camera...
This was our water fight... Jared hardly looks wet
I'm pretty sure I lost... And the house... there was water EVERYWHERE.
4 comments:
Oh you make last week sound so run-of-the-mill. I'm glad you liked your second movie choice!
I am NOT joking that Roxie has been doing the same thing all week. They are so long lost siblings.
Charlie is hilarious!! I love finding pictures you forgot or didn't know you had. You look like such a cute pirate! We miss you and love ya tons.
Good to know about the movie. We were interested in seeing that too, but now we'll just not waste our time and go see the Cloudy... movie also. Thanks!
Post a Comment