Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was good.

On Friday we went to the wards trunk-or-treat. We got all decked up and found that we were some of the few (adults) that were dressed up. I know... we are so cool.
This year Jared was Frankenstein and I was a Mad Scientist. We spent about 6 dollars on our costumes. Nice because it would seem Halloween candy is expensive.

This is how we looked.




My Hair only took about 40 mins to do...
Step one. Volumizing shampoo
Step two . Gel wet hair
Step three. Blow dry hair upside down
Step four. Triple barrel curling iron
Step five. hair spray
Step six. Tease massively
Step seven. place cup on head and place hair over
Step eight. spray with white and black hair stuff.

this was my hair after i took it down. YIKES


I think there's potential there...


The trunk or treat had a great chili dinner and was fun even when it was raining as the kids went from trunk to trunk to get candy.


Then on Halloween day we got Charlie all dressed up with his safety patrol/sheriff outfit :)

We didn't have as many kids come by as last year, but it was still good and after the big rush we headed over to some friends to hang out. Their house was amazing! I hope that I can decorate my house like theirs one day... eventually.

7 comments:

Susie said...

I love your costumes!!!

Carrie said...

That's awesome! I was blown away by your costumes, mostly because that's what I was going to have Aaron and I dress up as. What're the odds? We ended up not dressing up though. Charlie looks great. We miss you guys and I think we'll probably miss your couple days in Utah before Christmas too! Drat!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! You did an amazing job with your hair!!! I love how you dressed Charlie up too.

Amy said...

I don't know if my hair would survive all of that. But it sure looks fun:)

Aston Family said...

Haha loved the hair girl!!!

Richard and Carlie said...

Wow! You guys look awesome! That is so fun that you dressed up!

Valgardson Family said...

I love your costumes, and the hair was awesome!