I don't think I have ever had 13 comments on one post, and I thank you all for your love, support and prayers.
I suppose that I should update "ya'll" (so kentucky) on how Jared is and what is going.
Jared's ablasion yesterday went well. We got there at 11:30 and all situated and in a room at noon. Then we waited 3 hours in the pre-op because some one else's surgery went over. Then it was time. He went in the room and I went to get some lunch.
A super friend, Mary, came and sat with me in the hospital and kept me distracted. I was nervous, but not horribly, just normally.
Then, finally, I got the first page, but everyone had gone home... so I caught a nurse and asked about Jared. He was out of surgery and in recovery. They let us back and I got to see a tired, hungry sore Jared. (Did I mention Jared was up all night on call) Poor thing.
Basically, The doctor could not stimulate the problem for long enough to map it out and burn it.
The next step will be to go to the dr. next week and get another EKG monitor and really figure out what is going on, and possibly meds? We are not sure.
It was kind of a disappointment to hear he could not fix the problem right then but we will just keep trying to get it figured out and fixed.
Jared was allowed to go home last night, and he is doing well, just sore.
Again, a big thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. And also to Mary for hanging out with me all afternoon and Hannah for the mystery pizza delivery today. You are all awesome.
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Jenny - I've been thinking about both of you - and praying all went well!!! Hopefully you'll get more answers next week.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys:) Sounds like you are in good hands with so many friends and family who love you!
Jenny Ann... All I have to say is I love you and Jared! You are both such strong people and I know you are both truly blessed, although sometimes I am sure it doesn't look that way! Call me so time when you get the chance! Josh and I are keeping you in our prays! Good luck to both of you!
Post a Comment