Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting bigger.

So I thought that I would give an update on Charlie because I was looking at some of his puppy pictures. OH so CUTE and SMALL. With the puppy teeth and fur. LOVE that pup. BUT, now things have changed. how things change so fast. He is a big boy now, and still growing.

You may recall he was 5 lbs when we got him and now he weighs 30 lbs. Sigh. Where did my cute puppy go? Although, he is just as much fun as before he is bigger and teething. L-O-V-E-S going on walks and getting in mud just so he can track it allllllllll over inside. We still love him, that spoiled little dog.


January pics at 6 weeks.......



March pics at 18 weeks (4& 1/2 months) ........

sleeping all cured up in a ball next to Jared on the couch.

1 comment:

Susie said...

He is so cute - Jared is too!!