Thursday, April 2, 2009

FHE fun.

So for an activity for FHE I decided to make a cake, but when I made the cake I did not know it was going to be for FHE.
I baked it and wanted to decorate it cute for Jared. Then I started trying to think what to decorate that he would like.... hmmmmmm and then it came to me. We can decorate it together. And that is exactly what we did. He took one half and I took the other. There were plenty of colors of frosting including a brown that Jared some how came up with.
It ended up being really fun and cute too... in a intresting way.

The cake.


Jared frosted our front yard with the dead round spot and charlie leaving a 'gift' on the lawn. My side... I dont know. I drew random things like a star and then a cow jumping over it and then the i <3 Jared with the heart upside down. And a yellow bone under his name. It was lots of fun and we even got to have cake after.

Jared ate my heart.



Charlie even got some yellow frosting on his nose.

1 comment:

Lynsie said...

Wow, he sure isn't a puppy anymore and I may have to send Jared's half of the cake to cakewrecks because who puts a dog leaving a "gift" on a cake? Seriously? Probably the same person who in almost every one of my wedding photos is doing some weird crazy face. Gotta love my brothers!