I want to just copy Katie's blog because it covered everything that we did. Sunday i got in to Arizona and went straight to church. I met Paul and held him all I could. When we got home Jake had be try the new christmas present stilt things. Actually harder than it looks. And the rest the day we just hung out and talked and played domino's.
Monday all the girls went shopping! And hung out in Sephoria FOREVER. and did each others make up. It was so fun! AND my wonderful mama made her homemade spaghetti per my request and it was just as amazing as I remembered.Tuesday James and I (mostly James) cleaned the carpets, and then we all went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was SO SO SO much fun! To be at our family eating out spot. So good.
Wednesday was my last day in Arizona as I was leaving Thursday morning. My mom drove me around Arizona to look at all the changes that have happened. So many more buildings now. And then we went shopping again this time at Joanns and we finished some of the mall with the purchase of shoes. That night there was ribs and a game of password all to be finished up with James getting me to play a zombie video game. Awww... how I love playing video games. :)
Thursday I flew home and got to see Jared my hubby! I was happy to be home but sad to leave my family in Az. If only Kentucky was not so far away from everyone.
(Thanks Kate for letting me steal you pictures... I forgot my camera of all things)
3 comments:
He is a cute little guy! Congrats to your bro and sis. I'm glad you had fun. Isn't seeing family the best?! Love you guys.
Sounds like fun and Warm Weather! We just had a snow flurry here and Easter is a little over two weeks away. Crazy:)
Your little nephew is so darn Cute. Love his hair too!
Paul is sooo cute, and so is your brown hair!
I'm so glad you got to go home for a few days!
Thanks for calling today.
Post a Comment