(Can you tell he LOVES remotes??)
Andrew was sick quite a few times. First with a GI bug. Then a cold. The last another cold/possibly flu. (I had it too.... It was bad.)
He also got both front teeth in at the same time on Christmas (of course all happening while he was sick) He was such a grump, but I can't really blame him, but it was rough at night. - And then not being at home ... blah.
He got to experience his very first Christmas. He was good with it. He actually enjoyed seeing the new toys more than just ripping the wrapping paper.
He also got to play in the snow.
He is about 22 pounds (estimate), and wearing 9 month clothes and would probably fit just fine in 9-12 month but I haven't gotten them out yet. And wears size 4 diapers (only at night - I'm trying to finish of all the 3's first but they are getting smaller and smaller - only 40 more to go)
He pulls up on anything and everything. Couches, Tv, chairs, crib, walls, windows, beds, boxes, trash cans, strollers. Really whatever.
He will walk if you hold his hands- and enjoys it.
He's crawling as good as ever and loves to crawl after the dog. (Charlie hates it, but takes full advantage of being faster and knowing Andrew can't get up on the bed.)
He loves the stairs. And he isn't bad going up them, but we haven't figured out the concept of going down...
He will say Ba-ba-ba-ba if coaxed. And when he is upset will grumble out a ma-ma... (I'm not sure how I feel about that one... only saying ma-ma when he is ornery. Oh boy.) Other than that he doesn't seem too interested in actual words, but more about just making noises. I love it. Let him be a baby for a while longer. :)
He loves to eat. But not the biggest fan of peaches. He did try Chicken for the first time and wolfed it down.
Being separated from mom and dad is the worst right now. But we are getting better each time we go to the gym. We are up to 40 minutes now without crying the Whole time....
He loves it when daddy gets home and comes to greet him.
He also loves to watch Curious George.
His favorite book right now is Dear Zoo. He loves the monkey and doggy.
He has taken to stuffed animals and will bury is head in them making noises.
He is napping more!!!! HOORAY! He is sleeping 2-3 times a day 45 mins to 1 hour 15 minutes each time. (Most days..... not today..... grrrrr.....)
He still gets up at night. Somewhere between 1 and 4 times a night. Usually in the 2-3 range.
(For fear of jinxing things I'm knocking on wood as I type this)...He has given me 7 and a half hours of sleep a few times. (three to be exact) I LOVE IT. Although some times it doesn't pay off as it should since he goes to bed at 7pm...
He really likes to lick windows.... at church, at home, wherever. It's kinda weird, but sure funny looking from the other side. HA!




3 comments:
Such a handsome little boy! I love that pic of him scratching is cute little bare bum!
SO cute!!! He is getting so big! I love that he loves to lick windows, too funny. I think it's cute that he is such a mommy and daddy's boy. He loves you guys so much!!!
He is so cute and funny! I loved watching you and Jared at Christmas! Great examples of good, patient parents! Love you all!
Post a Comment