Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas

This year we spent time with Jared's family in Utah for Christmas. It was fun getting to see everyone again!


We had the annual Christmas party the Monday before. In the white elephant Jared ended up with a dolphin candle and some old dvd's. I won and got a narwhalicorn. It is awesome!  I will be regifting this to my friend :) (aka sister) she will love it ;)



Andrew got to see Santa (again- he didn't cry this time) and got a little ambulance as a present. (that he LOVES and drives us crazy)




It was rough since Andrew caught a cold and was getting his front teeth. They actually came through on Christmas and the day after.  It gave new meaning to the song "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth"!


Christmas was fun. It snowed!  My second and Andrew's first white Christmas!  We did presents and had another get-together with family.


The last night were there we played a game called telestrations. Very fun!  We couldn't stop laughting. It is a cross between telephone and pictionary.


Merry Christmas! (and a happy new year!)



3 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

It was so good to see you guys! Andrew is the cutest! Love his smile and cute little laugh.

Carrie said...

We had so much fun with you all! Love you so much and wish we could see you more! Andrew is adorable and I love his laugh too... SO contagious! Thanks for making this Christmas one of the best and that includes all the random gifts of our own stuff. Thanks Jared!

Amy said...

I love that picture of you guys outside. So Precious! It was good to catch up a bit. :)Cute family!!