We have officially moved to Idaho. I'm enjoying the cooler weather. I missed the seasons- not necessarily the cold grey weather.
Grandma helping out by reading to Andrew while we unpacked.
Jared and I were invited to go on a dinner with Santa train ride. We didn't know if we were going ot make it because Jared had the flu and Andrew diarrhea, but everything cleared up that morning.
Andrew wanted to pull santas beard off. And started crying a little after the picture was taken.
He LOVES his new found mobility.
Crawling!!!!
He was so close to crawling when we left AZ on the 8th. Seriously the next day in Idaho he started to crawl.
He also likes to pull up to a stand on chairs or really any surface the he can reach.
If I may just say he looks a lot like his mama here...
He is still pretty shy and like to only be held by people he knows.
He is still LOVING food. Pears seem to be a big hit. That and lil' crunchies. BUT Peaches are not a fav.
He really loves the dog! LOVES him. Charlie is still deciding if he likes the little guy being around. He puts up with him and likes to see him in the morning, but would rather not have Andrew touching him.
He is sleeping pretty much the same. 4 to 6 hours the first half of the night and 4ish the last half. - When we are not sick (3 times this month) or teething.
I haven't a clue how big he is OTHER than he looks like he is getting even bigger.
Love this chunk!






No comments:
Post a Comment