My little baby had his half birthday at Disneyland.
It was so cute as his cousins (4&5) sang happy birthday to him.
This month was another busy one!
Yes we went to Disneyland. All my siblings and their children where able to go as well. It is something i think we will all try to do every couple years.
We had to have a couple churros!
Andrew did great at Disneyland (and on the ride there!)
Disneyland was great! A much need little vacation since Jared finished work and before the big move
Back to the little man....
Andrew is now getting up on all fours... so close to crawling but for now he scoots very well.
He (and us) got to dress up for Halloween. He dressed up like daddy. and for the ward party we all dressed up like popeye, olive oyl, and sweet pea. Yes we got an award. lol
He also LOVES his sippy cup
Not too Keen on taking naps still which makes the rest of the day grumpier and grumpier.
Still LOVES to cuddle with soft things and loves to babble and talk
We are still waking up twice a night to eat, but I think we will start working on extending those hours bit by bit when we are settled in Idaho. Right now it is just too busy.
He is getting so so big!
Weight: 18lbs 12 oz - 75%
Height: 26.5 inches - 57%
Head: 17.5 inches - 59%
(and whats crazy is he was sick on his appointment- sore throat- so we had a follow up visit 9 days later and he weighed 9 lbs 1oz. Sore throat cant slow this guy down!)
I just love his chunky thighs and cankles.
This is his cousin Lily. She is 7 months older and his same size. They are too cute together.

This is his cousin Lily. She is 7 months older and his same size. They are too cute together.

We are so close to sitting on our own, but are more interested in jumping and standing. However when at a grocery store he will sit in the cart and can stay balanced in the seat.


We've been to 3 zoos in 1 month.
He also got to go to the park and swing in the swing, play with the equipment, and go down the slide. He liked it all.
I was able to do my first half since he was born! Jared did it with me. My secret goal was to do it under 2 hours but I doubted I could do it since 6 months earlier I had a baby and training with said colicy baby was rough. BUT I finished 1 hr 55min 11 sec. 11th in my age group. Not at PR, but not bad at all! I had fun and am so glad I made the goal for myself. Jared was so awesome to do it with me and keep my on pace. (even when I get grumpy)
I love being a mom. It is the hardest thing ever in some moments, but amazing in others. Totally in love with my family.


















.jpg)







.jpg)
4 comments:
Such a cute family! I love all the photos!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!
Cute cute cute! Happy 1/2 birthday Andrew!
Aw! Such cute pictures! You are such a cute family and such a role model family too. Thanks!!
That kid is funny. I love his grin, it's so contagious. Wow how he has grown. There are times I don't know if he is starting to laugh or if he is starting to cry with his little giggle. Awesome family. Love you all. It was fun seeing you all during Christmas.
Post a Comment