Saturday, March 29, 2014

32 Weeks - Almost 4 Pounds of Baby in There!



How far along?
32 weeks 1 day (In picture)

Total weight gain/measurements: Sooooooooooo….. I may have been weighed this week at my appointment.
And…I lost a pound. Thus being at 13 again, I think… I’m getting confused as to what weight I started at. The OB wasn’t worried. I probably was dehydrated from my run the night before.


Maternity clothes: This is a maternity dress I bought online from JCPenney. (Did you know they sell maternity online, but not in stores) It is called “Maternity Drapeneck Dress”. Such an original name. I wore some leggings under it since it is too short otherwise.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleep is the same as last week. Something tells me I will never have a ‘good nights sleep’ again…

Best moment this week: Running with the running group.  I often forget how much I love to run because I don’t do it with any frequency now. (It gets my pelvis hurting pretty good afterwards)  Only problem is everyone staring at me when I run. Lol. They all cheer on the prego lady – LOL. I usually joke around with them at the time, because while it is intervals and sprints, I've been running with the joggers who go much slower that I did before (and doing sprints I go much slower than them). I usually am not out of breathe so much as I get braxton hicks.

Worst moment this week: Having to tell my husband I lost a pound… He is always very concerned about my weight (as in not gaining enough). I have to say he was nice about it, but now I’m dealing with someone who is trying to force nasty, chalky, protein drinks down me. BLAH. Still love you though Jared.

Miss anything? Other than sleep… How easy it used to be to put my shoes and socks on :/

Movement: He was sideways most of the week, and then on Friday I think he flipped more vertical. Kinda sad, because now I don’t feel him kicking me as much. It was finally getting fun to me.

Food cravings: None this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  For young women’s we had our yearly fundraiser. It was a Mexican fiesta with a silent auction. The dessert was ice cream with a churro (from Costco…mmmm) and some type of Mexican caramel syrup. I almost lost it when I smelt the homemade syrup. Ewww.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks – in general not as often, but some are pretty strong.

Symptoms: Other than the above, fatigue, leg cramps, pelvis pain and some breathlessness when I sit at a 90 degree angle. This boy is getting to big for me.

Belly button in or out? Out, unless he is pushing up against my belly button then flat, but mostly out and to the side.... turns out my belly button was never centered to begin with...

Wedding rings on or off? Same as last week. On, but off. 

Happy or moody most of the time? I think I’ve done pretty good this week; so I say happy (although I was moody last Sunday. I ended up crying on Monday too…. Not sure I remember why but I’m sure it was important. Lol.

Looking forward to: The next appointment in 3 ish weeks. He will be doing an Ultrasound to make sure baby is down. CRAZY!!!! Things are getting so close.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you look so cute!!! love the clothes.
So excited for him to come. :) keep up the jogging or workouts. That is super impressive. Way to go!