Sunday, March 16, 2014

!!!!30!!!


How far along? 30 weeks 1 day (in picture)

Total weight gain/measurements: My weight didn't change from last week. Not sure why.  Probably just timing on when I weighed myself.

Maternity clothes: This is a maternity maxi dress I bought when I first found out I was expecting. It is a motherhood maternity dress. 
I tried it on when I wasn’t showing and it even works as a ‘non’ maternity dress :)

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleep wasn’t good at the beginning of the week, but after a Tylenol PM we both caught up on sleep and have slept fairly well since. So nice. However he is getting big enough that every time I turn I have to wake up and turn. Things are starting to get uncomfy.


Best moment this week: I got to spend SO much time with Jared this week because his boss was gone 2 days and had a case cancel one day so he got off early. It was awesome and much needed. We made a pinata (for YW fundraiser), we went to The Lego Movie (it was good, but not 'awesome') we watched parts of an airshow (from a distance- you can see it from our house), walks, talks, we watched the Saratov Approach, went out shopping for things we need, explored some stores and decided we were in the ghetto... etc... It was very nice.


Oh! and Jared and I ran a 5k on Saturday. It was fun. Jared did great (of course) and I jogged it in just over 30 mins.  I was happy with it. Although all the police officers on the course were staring at me as I jogged by them... Crazy Preggo lady...


Worst moment this week: Being told over and over and over by the same people that I look 'bigger' or 'pregnant' (duh) or 'round' or ' bulge'y' ' or that my core needed work... it never stops 

Miss anything? I miss not feeling so much PRESSURE in my belly. Ugh! I’m kinda excited to have this little guy just to get that comfortable ‘not bloated’ feeling back. 

Movement: He used to be on an awesome schedule. Awake most the day, sleeping at night, but this week that changed… grrrrr…. And here I was hoping he would be on a perfect schedule when he was born…
So now he moves most at night-time. I miss my 6 am wake up dance and would much rather have that than the ‘party all night long’ thing.  Not to say he doesn’t move in the day, but it is markedly less.

Food cravings: None this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I think just being able to smell makes me nauseous most the time. I will smell something in the fridge that’s bad, I will smell the dog food. Smelling these things makes me feel BLAH! That and taking about the morning sickness I had. That makes my stomach turn. 

Labor signs: Again… Braxton Hicks. I still get them when I get out of bed and all throughout the day, but they are not quite as strong/painful feeling this week so I don’t really pay much heed to them.

Symptoms: Fatigue. I’m starting to get tired in the evening time, even with a goods nights rest. Emotional. Sometimes I just start to cry (like legit... tears and all) and I’m not sure quite why -poor Jared, AND I’m getting a little scared for the you know… actual birth thing that has to happen. Sometimes it keeps me up at night. I just worry how I will handle that type of situation not so much that our boy won't be healthy and strong.

Belly button in or out? Out most the time now. I’ve come to accept it for the most part.

Wedding rings on or off? On.  I found out that I went from a ring size 6.25 to a 5.5.  Sad. Guess I better start working my fingers out ;)  Or just be happy that my rings still fit even if my fingers get swollen.

Happy or moody most of the time? Probably moody.

Looking forward to: Getting this bun out of the oven!

I have made reference to birth as the little guys being ‘voted of the island’.  I have voted him off the island already (the island being me – obliviously), but Jared and Jr. haven’t. I don’t think Jr. should get a say…. But even still it is 1 for off the island and 1 for staying on the island.
At least until we vote next week…

And to answer your question a few weeks back... no I am not waddling yet. ;)  although the joint at the front of my pelvis hurts sometimes when I stand up,  I think I waddle a little but just until I get a groove walking.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You look absolutely wonderful! I love that dress! I hate that point when you realize there are only TWO possible ways this baby is going to come into the world and both sound scary! One thing that made a world of difference between Eli's and Anna's birth was actually taking a laMaze(just rented a video from the library)class and taking it seriously. There I hope that will be my ONLY unsolicited advice and please tell me to be quiet for even that one. LOL I'm super excited for you!