Friday, February 22, 2013

Painting

I went with some of my friends from work to Uptown Art to paint this lovely thing!

This is what the professional version looks like... Ours were not quiet the same, but still pretty




Just starting

Pink!

Ms. Erin hard at work

 April and Lysa concentrating

Finished Product

Final Picture together!

It was a fun night that we will all have to do again!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! I think you are doing some fun stuff! Thanks for putting me on the look out for stuff like this. I haven't painted since high school and I really miss it. I'm excited to go to my art class whether I find a friend to go with me, or whether I take Aaron :)

Unknown said...

Love the painting Jenny!!! So pretty!!! And I love your blog! Hopefully we can meet up dometime once you guys make the big move back to AZ!!! :)

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I'm so impressed with all of your talents. At the same time I feel like such a loser and that i have no talents. Your picture is gorgeous!! I hope you have put it on display on a wall in your house!