Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SHOES!

Today I went to Zappos Outlet. It was a happy experience :)

I spent under $100 (which I was proud because I could have easily spent more) and I got a pair of boots. (70% off)
 I also picked up a pair of pumas (I've been wanting some for a LONG time - 50% off)
 Then I bought a pair of Ugg Moccasins (50%off)
 It was so so so awesome! Love shoes! When I got home Jared wanted to go to our local running shoe store to get some new shoes (obliviously).  We got him some shoes and then somehow I got some AMAZING shoes! They actually fit my foot compared to my other shoes that felt like they fit but not well, but I didn't know until I tried these ones on.  The man was an expert! I was actually amazed at how much he knew about shoes and feet and running.

Today was a shoe-tastic day! LOVE SHOES! Now I have to find an occasion to wear them all to!


3 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

ooooooooo! Jealous!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

WOW that's really impressive that you got 3 pairs of shoes for under $100. WAY to go!! I love the new running shoes, they rock!!!

Amy said...

those boots are Hot. I am Jealous . . .