Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a Blib

Wow,

It has been a crazy summer. Here just a blib of what been going on.

Mike and Lynsie came to Kentucky for a quick visit. IT was AWESOME. We did tons of stuff! Picked strawberries, went to churchhill downs, went to circ-de-sole, cooked ribs, went shopping, watch UFC... (well the boys did) etc etc.

James and Sydney officially moved to Kentucky. (except they don't officially live in their apartment til the first of July.)

I have been workin' hard at the hospital and while it may be hard at times I absolutely love it.

I also have been workin' at Bath and Body which is always fun but kinda crazy with the semi annual sale happening. (cant believe I've worked there almost 3 years!)

NURSERY. We have been at it for 6 months. I somehow doubt that we will be released anytime soon (as we were told we would). Oh well. Nothing really new there... except we keep getting more kids... really 14+ is getting to be just too many (maybe a 3rd nursery coming??)

I am currently working on a craftly/necessary project for our front door.

Jared is officially a 4th year. It is hard to believe we will only be in Kentucky for 2 more years. It makes me sad. I like this place. It has really grown on me.

Jared is trying to train for a sprint triathlon. I am trying to learn how to swim so maybe I can do it too. (I know how to swim I just stink at it- good thing I lowered Jared's expectations before so he thought I was great. ha!)

Hopefully I will get the chance to tell more of the fun stories. I hope!!! Maybe Sunday?

Oh yes and today is my twin brothers birthday. Happy Birthday James!

5 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

HAHA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMES AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Bryan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!! I remember reading your blog about getting the job at bath and bodyworks forever ago! Glad you guys are having a good summer! Love you!

Carrie said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a blast with Lynsie and Mike! Yeah!! I miss back east. I think that if I could somehow move all the family closer, I'd totally live out there forever ;) Good luck with all your crazy happenings. Eli and I will see you guys in July!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! What a busy crazy summer! I'm glad that you are enjoying little bits and pieces of it, and YES I would agree that 14+ kids in nursery is WAY too many!!!! I would die if I were you!

Valgardson Family said...

Happy birthday to you too, you silly girl. I am so glad things are going well for you. We miss you. Take care.