Oh- blah. You are such a good wife. I think the day Jon took his physics test I forgot to even wish him luck and paged him a belated good luck later that day :) I miss you!
What a cute idea:)
That's sweet! I hope he did well.
Hahaha! Love this! You are such a thoughtful wifey! :) Miss you Jenny!
What an amazing wife you are! And what a cute idea!!! Jared is so lukcy to have you!! I hope he did good on his test!
THat's sweet! and a really good idea i might have to steel! Love ya jenny! aliciamommy to whitney, Right-sided CDH & ECMO survivor (7/21/10)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh- blah. You are such a good wife. I think the day Jon took his physics test I forgot to even wish him luck and paged him a belated good luck later that day :) I miss you!
What a cute idea:)
That's sweet! I hope he did well.
Hahaha! Love this! You are such a thoughtful wifey! :) Miss you Jenny!
What an amazing wife you are! And what a cute idea!!! Jared is so lukcy to have you!! I hope he did good on his test!
THat's sweet! and a really good idea i might have to steel! Love ya jenny!
alicia
mommy to whitney, Right-sided CDH & ECMO survivor (7/21/10)
Post a Comment