Don't tell Mom, Jared. I had some Icecream I didn't want to share with Aaron and she still gives me a hard time about it ;) Jenny, you might want to tell our mom.
Did you make the ice cream cake? It reminded me of your story about the rock hard ice cream cake you and Jared made when you were dating. PS Carl and I are currently using your blue dishes from Utah, haha! I think of you everytime I eat.
Oh, and look, some more reasons Jared is a kid to add to the list :)
4 comments:
What a cake HOARDER!!!!
Don't tell Mom, Jared. I had some Icecream I didn't want to share with Aaron and she still gives me a hard time about it ;) Jenny, you might want to tell our mom.
Happy Birthday Jared! That is funny about the cake. Brandon wanted me to tell you happy birthday as well. Take care.
Did you make the ice cream cake? It reminded me of your story about the rock hard ice cream cake you and Jared made when you were dating. PS Carl and I are currently using your blue dishes from Utah, haha! I think of you everytime I eat.
Oh, and look, some more reasons Jared is a kid to add to the list :)
Post a Comment