Monday, November 16, 2009

I Won

At a lovely Bath and Body Works meeting we went over the usuals for the Christmas season and for black Friday. They went over all we need to know and then told us about the VIP gift bag promotion for Black Friday. It has 11 items worth over 107$ and you can get it for 15$ with a 40$ purchase (while supplies last) lol. I feel like I'm trying to sell it. But then they told us one of us would be getting one free that night.... (from the title I'm sure you can tell what is next)... I actually won! WOOT WOOT. I'm still so excited. Everyone I work with deemed the bag the "hoochie" bag because of the lame pink cover. HA! So I'm super excited about my hoochie bag :)

I hear neon pink is back in style.


It has a luffa, nail file, shower gel, body cream, mist, hand soap, aromatherapy body wash, chapped hands remedy, lip gloss, hair sample, skin regernating serum. :) Pampered.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I wasn ta Hoochie bag too:)

Carrie said...

Seriously awesome! Don't you love it when you actually win something! Yeah!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! LOVE the Hoochie Bag!!!!! I would so carry it around everywhere!!

Richard and Carlie said...

So lucky! I never win anything!!! Oh, and I'm so happy Jared got his saw. Life is good now.