We planted grass in our nasty disgusting dirt front lawn on Labor day and 6 days later this is what we found. Whenever I plant grass I get so excited when they grow and for some reason I always call them my 'babies'. Jared thinks its hilarious.
I'm just excited that soon we will no longer be the eye sore of the neighborhood. :)
Grow my little babies, Grow.
4 comments:
Haha you kill me!! I like your babies! Miss you!!!
Great! I'm glad that your babies are growing and I hope that's the end to that mean nasty stuff that was growing before. Love you guys. Thanks again for letting us stay.
Hey cute girl, I would love a invite to your blog, staciemaelea@yahoo.com
send me your email so I can invite you as well. see you on sunday. stacie
That's awesome! My grass is starting to grow too but definitely doesn't look like that!
Post a Comment