I lately have been really bad about blogging. Not much has happened and Jared and I have been very busy with work, school and church.
Starting somewhat at the beginning, last week I took charlie on a walk and got back to have him go crazy by a drain for the rain gutter. I thought... oh just another toad, but I lifted it up to find a small furry creature. Ew. this is Jared territory. I called Jared to have him tell me to kill it. GAH. I found that is not my thing. It was emotionally scarring. I found out later that night that it was not just a mouse but a pocket gopher, a baby one. :( Jared will be doing the dirty work from now on.
Labor day weekend was full of company because Carrie, Arron and Eli came for a visit. We didn't do much but it was fun to have family over. And it was fun to watch the BYU game with people just as excited as we were. Too bad Jared wanted to go to bed at half-time, but per Jareds request Arron let us know that BYU won. crazy!
Then on Monday actual 'labor day' Jared and i decided to plant all our new grass. ugh, that was hard work, but HOPEFULLY we will have a nice lawn after it all starts to grow. Now if only the weather man will predict weather and stop changing it.
On Tuesday (yesterday) I had my first pathology test and I did just fine... considering 74 is a D. so I guess I got a B. :) It just looks better as a percent than a letter.
So thats it. Sorry this post is so lame, just like the last couple. Maybe something exciting will happen soon.
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
2 comments:
I wish that we were the ones visiting this last weekend- we miss you!!!!
I can't believe Jared went to bed in the middle of the BYU vs Oklahoma game, WHAT WAS HE THINKING??? I hope you guys recorded it so that he could go back and watch it. Good luck with the lawn! Miss you! Love ya!!
Post a Comment