So this morning... when I wide awake thanks to my body's confusion with time zones, I was just minding my own business getting ready for the day, listening to the radio when I got kinda dizzy. Or so i thought i did.
Just after the song finished the DJ man got on and was like... "Wow! did you feel that. All my equipment and microphones were just shaking. I think it was an earthquake... but I don't know, I will figure this out"
So, for the next 20 mins he did and announced that there was a 6.0 earthquake in Wells, Nevada, that could be felt in the SLC valley. So I am not dizzy because I am sick or crazy, ect. ... just feeling the love from Nevada. :)
I swear Nevada hates me!
3 comments:
I am glad you are ok!
Yeah, I felt it in my car driving on the freeway. My car started shaking and I was worried that something was wrong with it because it didn't last for very long and then I got to work and heard about the quake. Pretty scary!! Aren't you glad that you aren't crazy though, it's a good feeling.
Hey, I wanna know how you did this cute thing with your blog. I'm just blogger illiterate. I don't know anything. It took me about three hours to figure out how to put my freakin' playlist on my blog.
Post a Comment