Saturday, February 9, 2008

Minnie Mouse gets married

Well last week I saw on my phone, (not the Jared phone but my phone) that i missed my mom's call to me. So I called her back the next day. We talked for about an hour and when the conversation was about over there was something said like this... 'Oh did you hear that we are going to Disneyland today at 3?' HUH????!? What the...
First if you dont know my family this is one of the weirdest things that I have EVER heard. Nothing is ever... so spur-of-the-moment in my family. Never ever. So I think it is because 'the twins' have left and the all the sudden the family can 'PARTY'! No, but really. Never does my family do anything so spur of the moment.
So they all went to disneyland and through out my wonderful day at school I got messages of how much fun they were having. Kinda fun to be there ... in text messages. :)
Anyways, they got home safely and when I called kate and my mom they both said that they saw something and just had to get it for me. Ah how sweet! So after a couple days a package came. And when I opened it what should I find... but Mouse ears that are white with a veil on it! Minnie Mouse Wedding Ears! How cute! So I just had to get some pictures! How thoughtful my family is! I LOVE THEM!
And now all i need is some ears for Jared with a little top hat! :) I'm so excited to be sealed to that wonderful man! I love him so much!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Here comes the bride.... you look so cute! You should wear that as your veil on your wedding day! I missed you so so much at Disneyland :( I was so sad that you and I couldn't get pictures of us stuffing churros down our throats. (PS... I love how nonchalant the surprise trip was too.... there I was sitting at work and all the sudden i hear "Hey if you want to go to Disneyland tomorrow you better start making a ride max plan" haha I was like WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?