Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm thinking circular

So there have been some rumors... some...JUMP JUMP AAAHHHHHHHH rumors going around. Some... 'i have some errands to run for a gift for you' Some mysterious... and yet not so mysterious things happening.... but as soon as I get in arizona... 22-29. It will no longer be mysterious! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Im sooooo excited!

4 comments:

Kate said...

when will it be when when when i must know i MUST and guess what i have the inside scoop (well some of it at least) cuz i am one of your besties!!! hahahahhhahhahahahahah i can't wait to jump for joy with you on wednesday night- saturday night hmmmmmmmm when will it be??? i dunno? i miss you and can't even believe that we probably passed you on either the I-10 or I-17 while you were coming home from the airport and i was going to tucson... how could fate be sooo cruel??? ps i am pretty sure i am trying to write you a novel i should have just called or emailed but yeah we are just cool like that.

Kate said...

pss.... sorry we forgot the keys... luv u honey!

Susie said...

come on - publish some photos and blog about your BIG news!!!!

Carrie said...

I got your blog address! Yeah. Now we can blog our little hearts out! Jared can't laugh at everyone! Love ya.