So i have officially decided that BYU is hard. I dont know what it is... maybe the depth of the information in each class. Or the way that BYU teachers make their tests... but I have decided that it is freaking hard. 2 weeks ago i would have begged (well maybe not begged, more like just shrugged my shoulders and voiced a quiet opinion of, I did ok. knowing full well i aced the last test) But now, not so much. No i have not failed a test of any sort, but have recently acquired, somewhat, a social life that I very much enjoy, and all the sudden school got alot harder and busier. blah! Me No Likey.
I Have However acquired the ability to procrastinate very well. Yikes! I need to study! Im procrastinating right now! Ut oh!
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
1 comment:
you little procrastinator you... stop daydreaming about jare jare and study!!! (ps how come i always make nicknames up like jare jare and ky ky? what the heck? i am not too original am i?) ANYWAYS- have a great day my love... i loved all your suggestions on what i can do to make a less bored version of myself! is this wednesday letters or whatever stuff true?? i may have to go to barnes n noble tonight!
Post a Comment