
Kate this is for you! I love it we now officially have pictures and the threats from Kate can end! And now you will pay because I cant seem to stop talking about him. Yes this is my boyfriend and he is the sweetest person. He is so much fun to be with, we laugh and talk and goof off and have stories! I love him!
Well in brief, the first couple pictures are just random for kate but the last with the snow was him being sweet. Knowing that I had not seen snow since I was about 15 we drove up the canyon to the snow and had a snowball fight and got a picture. I really like it and just for the record, I was on my tip toes and he was slunching down. And then it worked out to be just right in the head height. We are cool, I know. Dont worry we know we are dorks so feel free to use the word.
3 comments:
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Jenny has pictures of her and her man cub!!!! And they are soooo cute!
eh, he seems ok. I'm not sure how I feel about him yet...I would have to meet him before you can get married...I think that may have been the downfall last time...I never met that other fool and therefore couldnt give you my deadly accurate (it is really chilling) predictions.
Looks like Jenny's in LOVE!!!
Post a Comment