I was wearing the same dress at the "2 months to go picture." It is crazy how much he has grown in the past month!!!
Total weight gain/measurements: Thus far I have gained about 19 pounds. We will see what the next month brings...
Maternity clothes:
This outfit (I’ve worn before). I believe it is destination maternity. I really
like it – except I think it makes my arms look wider… oh well.
Stretch marks? Nope-
I’m getting scared though… people always talk about getting stretch marks on like the day before they gave birth. I swear I just don't have enough skin to grow much bigger.
Sleep: Pretty
much the same as last week. Good and Bad. Off and On. Some nights I sleep just
fine, others I wake up every hour all… night… long…. I just wish I could get comfortable.
Best moment this week: 1. I got to do (probably my last) little job this week. Call me stubborn, but I really enjoy getting to work and make just a little dough. (Not that you don’t do a great job bringing home the bacon Jared.)
2. The OB appointment was this week. It was really non-eventful, except we got to see him on ultrasound one last time. The ultrasound was to make sure he was head down (which he was- as I predicted. It's easy to get it right when you have a braxton hicks and can feel his whole contour. I knew exactly where everything was before. And yes... those oh so tender ribs are from some very active feet kicking).
Worst moment this week: Not sleeping. I'm getting pretty frustrated.
Best moment this week: 1. I got to do (probably my last) little job this week. Call me stubborn, but I really enjoy getting to work and make just a little dough. (Not that you don’t do a great job bringing home the bacon Jared.)
2. The OB appointment was this week. It was really non-eventful, except we got to see him on ultrasound one last time. The ultrasound was to make sure he was head down (which he was- as I predicted. It's easy to get it right when you have a braxton hicks and can feel his whole contour. I knew exactly where everything was before. And yes... those oh so tender ribs are from some very active feet kicking).
Worst moment this week: Not sleeping. I'm getting pretty frustrated.
Miss anything? Feeling
comfortable and my ribs not hurting constantly. If he could just drop… ½ an inch I would forever appreciate the love. Some of my ribs feel like they stick
out so much, and don’t even get me started on my xyphoid process. It’s pointing
out now. Out! It never did that before!
Movement: He is always on the move. On Sunday I finally got Jared to catch him having a small dance party during the opening song. My whole belly was wiggling around. Jared was impressed. And as I type this he is kicking my oh so tender rib :( ouch!
Movement: He is always on the move. On Sunday I finally got Jared to catch him having a small dance party during the opening song. My whole belly was wiggling around. Jared was impressed. And as I type this he is kicking my oh so tender rib :( ouch!
Food cravings: No
Anything making you
queasy or sick? There was something I was just thinking about that made me feel sick, but I don't remember what, probably for the best. I still have some issues at night feeling sick but why not keep me up for that too, I already pee all the time.
Labor signs: Just Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: What have I not mentioned? Tender rib- check. Braxton Hicks - check. Tired - check. Multiple bathroom runs - check. Nausea-check. Insomnia- check.
Pelvic pain, rib/back pain, swollen feet, and some heartburn.
Symptoms: What have I not mentioned? Tender rib- check. Braxton Hicks - check. Tired - check. Multiple bathroom runs - check. Nausea-check. Insomnia- check.
Pelvic pain, rib/back pain, swollen feet, and some heartburn.
Belly button in or
out? Out
Wedding rings on or
off? Lovin’ me my smaller Walmart ring. As much as I love my real ring, I
would rather wear my copper ring than have my fingers swollen.
Happy or moody most
of the time? Probably about half and half. But don't ask me... Jared knows best.
Looking forward to: Getting the baby room all finished.
Looking forward to: Getting the baby room all finished.
1 comment:
hopefully you won't get stretch marks and be a lucky one :) I showed Eli and Anna your picture and said, "Look, it's Aunt Jenny and she has a little baby in her tummy." All Anna cared about was Charlie standing in the back ground. Eli, however, said, "that's goign to be my little cousin." Then I told him it was a boy and he about fell over with joy! LOL
Post a Comment