Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 25

How far along? 25 weeks 6 days  (I almost forgot. AGAIN.- and I'm really bad at posting even close to the week I'm writing about... As I post this I'm almost 27wks.)

Total weight gain/measurements: ... He has really popped out this week. (at least to me). Weight gain – about 11lbs.  Maybe this is TMI, but Jared and I weighed my… ahem upper portion.... Like I said TMI!  I will not go into the details of HOW we did this, but we did.  Turns out 'they' are 5 pounds. No wonder I’m having such nasty upper back pain.

Maternity clothes: I occasionally wear maternity tops but I like to wear my ‘real’ clothes- at least while I still can. Some are starting to be too short, and my pants are gradually starting to get a tad bit smaller in the waist.  Sadly, I only give myself a couple more weeks of wearing normal, BUTTONED jeans.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: RESTLESS. He loves to dance around when I would prefer him sleeping.

Best moment this week: Shopping! My mom and I stopped by Kohls so she could look at some luggage options. Well, the luggage happened to be right next to the baby clothes.  Which they happen to be clearing out all the winter stuff AND I had a 20% off coupon. So all the clothes that were 60-90% off were even more off. IT WAS AWESOME.

Worst moment this week: Insomnia. Ew.

Miss anything? Running and my old body. I looked a mirror while shopping and saw I had a pregnant belly. It totally surprised me because I had, for the moment, forgotten I was preggo.  That was strange.

Movement: He is moving mostly at night. Sometimes it keeps me up. Mostly because I like to pay attention to him moving when he is. It is weird to see how the shape of my stomach changes when he moves different places.  Or just to see him making my stomach move when he kicks… weird.  I think it is the coolest when Jared feels him move. Like big movements, not just little kicks, but the type where he flips around and moves to the other side.

Food cravings: One day I suddenly found myself wanting cheesecake, which is strange because I don’t like cheesecake all that much. And randomly one night I woke up and wanted toast with cinnamon and sugar. Too bad I’m too lazy to actually get these things.

Anything making you queasy or sick? I've been randomly feeling nauseous. So fun.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks. Some days there are 1 and other days I have 4+.

Symptoms: Emotional. Queasy. Braxton Hicks. Tired. Emotional. Upper back pain. Preggo Belly. You know… the norm.

Belly button in or out? Out L

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time? This week mostly happy. I've been fairly busy with getting taxes organized, doing personal progress for mutual, ob appointments, etc… I don’t think I've had much time to wallow in my sorrows ;)

Looking forward to: Getting our tax return! LOL. 

2 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Feeling the baby move is the best feeling! I love it and miss it!

Carrie said...

Ditto what Brittany said. Even when they keep you up at night. It was when I started feeling them move that I gave them personalities. Not that they were accurate in the least.