(If you really want to see it again the link to it is here.)
This seems to be a recurring event each year, except the year right after because I told my dearest husband I would open every box that came to the door and start using whatever was inside.
We moved and apparently the rules need to be set straight again.
I WANT what is in those boxes. And yet they just sit where I see them EVERYDAY.
AND the boxes aren't even taped shut, but I have been 'forbidden' to look in them... Even though I know what is in them...
Doesn't sound quiet fair to me.
So to try not to be a Grinch this year and open my presents from Jared as they arrived and sat by the door, I offered to wrap my own gift from Jared.
What a great idea right??? I mean what husband would refuse the opportunity to not have to wrap presents? People pay other people (good money might I add) to wrap presents for them. I offered to do it for free!
Well.... My husband would. He said. "No." when I offered.
My conclusion. I'm not the Grinch for wanting to open the boxes with my presents. Just excited and curious. But Maybe... just maybe the person who leaves the boxes out, opened, for weeks at a time, and says 'Don't look at them', Maybe... they are the Grinch...
The 'Real' Grinch???

2 comments:
yep, That's the Grinch! Love your posts!
Mike is doing that this year. Everything he bought me for Christmas has to sit on the porch until he is off work because he doesn't want me to even look at the label, so at least I'll be more surprised than you are, but still, it is lame.
Post a Comment