Friday, November 8, 2013

Adequate

So many times in my life I have felt inadequate. 

Inadequate = lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient for a purpose.


Insufficient for a purpose. I could go with that definition.

Sometime I struggle to find my purpose. What is my purpose?

I feel like, since moving from Kentucky, I've struggled with this a lot. What is my purpose?


Lately I have been feeling inadequate to be a wife.

What are wives supposed to do?


Support their husband....right?

I feel so inadequate to be a supportive wife. The house is constantly in a state of dis-repair. Dinner is rarely prepared (unless you call a frozen pizza prepared). I don't feel I add anything to our family. 

I know I'm the only one that can change my problem, but what is the point?  What is the point to keeping a clean house? What is the point to making dinner - as long as we don't starve?  

Where did I go? I wasn't like this last year or the last 5 years.

Everyone has their ups and downs, but I've been in this funk since we moved.  I'm not sure if it is because I know we are moving again in 8 months, or something else.

I know that Jared is my rock and loves me. I couldn't live without him. But for now I struggle with myself.

I will try to change. I will try to find my purpose. Hope is not lost.