Monday, October 29, 2012

Laundry Detergent

I have a problem.

Which I usually do, it would seem...

This time, however, it does not have to do with that husband I married. :)

This time it took my husband to tell me 'you have a problem' to realize, 'hm, I guess that is a problem.'

You see, I love to shop. More specifically I love to shop sales... on laundry detergent.

I have been banned from buying anymore laundry detergent. Not that we have a lot.  Right now my stash is down to a withering 5  7 bottles.

Every time I get a coupon for any kind of laundry detergent I Want to buy it.

I have to skip the laundry detergent isle every time I shop at the grocery store, or else I come home with more.

I dreamed about those laundry detergent beads you put in the dryer.... mmmmmmm

Jared witnessed my 'need' the other day at the store. It ended with 'you have a problem'.... AND a new large bottle of Tide with febreze.

Totally worth it.

Will I try to get over my addiction?? No.  Will I hold back until we move so that we don't have to drag along a bunch of detergent. Yes.

No regrets.

AND now I'm currently looking for some downy unstopables coupons... :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I totally want to try the unstoppables too! Too bad we don't have you for christmas this year. You might have gotten some :)

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Hey, at least your addiction is something that will keep your clothes clean and smelling good. Just remind Jared that you could have worse addictions!