Sunday, June 24, 2012

Horse

About 3 weeks before my birthday Jared and I went to a movie. Snow white and the Huntsman. It was.. ok. No the best movie, but not bad either. Jared decided after the movie to try and tease me about a 'special' gift he was going to give me.

He dared to let me guess.

I've always been very good at guessing random things like years movies came out, even when it would have created before I was born. Random stuff. I'm good at it. 

So when I guessed what his special surprise gift for my birthday on my first guess, I felt bad. 

Jared: 'try and guess what I am going to do for your birthday'

Jenny: 'Horseback riding lessons'

Jared: 'Who told you?!?  I haven't told anyone because I didn't want you to find out!'

Womp Womp on the surprise. I'm just a good guesser. (plus Jared is an open book)

It was a lot of fun tho. I have never ridden a horse before and always have wanted to at least try it (especially since we are living in Kentucky)
It was hard, and fun.  And the next time I worked I took care of a young girl, my age who had surgery to repair and crushed foot from a horse.... I don't think I will be getting serious about riding horses, but I think I will try it again sometime. 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cool! That's awesome that you can guess it (not fun for Jared, true). I'm glad you liked horse back riding lessons! What a fun gift!

Aston Family said...

Hahahaha! That is soooo funny! Happy Birthday!!! Miss you lots!! Love you Jenny!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

You look good on the horse! I think it's awesome you guessed on the first try. Don't feel bad at all.