It was great fun! We left early (eariler than we thought) because went we got there they were not open yet... we thought they were late. So we waited til a man got on a speakerphone and started talking about opening the park a half hour before they would run the rides which was at 9am. We looked at our watches 10am.
HUH??
HELLO we crossed a time zone! So we were there early. We got to ride on some of the amusement park rides and then hung out in the water park section the rest of the time.
It was great when it first opened because hardly anyone was there, but gradually it got VERY busy.
The rides that we enjoyed the most were the Zynga and the Jungle Racer. The Zynga all four of us could ride (b/c we are under 600 pounds) and in this ride you go down a tube and fly up on a funnel looking thing. It was a BLAST. Jungle racer was a slide you go down and race other people on. Jared is a Cheater and starts on the SET part of Get ready, Set ,Go. So any wins he got were wrongfully gotten. (I love you... I know you won't be checking on this for at least a week)
All in all we had a great time, and have this wonderful picture next to Santa.
3 comments:
So glad you had a fun time! Those rides do sound awesome and that's got to be a pain to live so close to a time zone change that you have to think about that. Hey, you haven't told us what Jared did about the bug incident! :)
I didn't know there was such a place! I wanna go! P.S. I didn't know Indiana was in a different time zone from you, that's kind of weird.
I smashed the bug with the top of her body wash bottle!
Post a Comment