Jared has a new best friend.
His name is Max.
They hang out together all the time.
Entertain each other.
He cares about Max, how he is doing, if he is covered at night, if he is getting enough 'food' for his needs, etc.
Jared loves Max.
I am not jealous of the relationship yet. But Max is just gonna have to deal with me using him for what he is worth...
which was a lot.
One day Max will fall out of grace with Jared and I will be there ...
But not for a while.
Please meet
Mr. Max E. Pad

His name is Max.
They hang out together all the time.
Entertain each other.
He cares about Max, how he is doing, if he is covered at night, if he is getting enough 'food' for his needs, etc.
Jared loves Max.
I am not jealous of the relationship yet. But Max is just gonna have to deal with me using him for what he is worth...
which was a lot.
One day Max will fall out of grace with Jared and I will be there ...
But not for a while.
Please meet
Mr. Max E. Pad

3 comments:
I am very familiar with this guy Max and let me tell you.... you might find yourself resenting him sooner than you think :) haha but just convince Jared that you need a Max JR (itouch) and things will be restored back to peace in your home as you both sit in the same room staring at your electronics :) hahaha!! OR just come visit me when you are jealous of Jared and Max's new relationship!!
have fun with that. Aaron and I are a little jealous of "smart" things. One day :) just know that I will always be jealous of your smart phone and the endless hours of entertainment it has to offer for little toddlers! Love you guys.
SO jealous that Jared has one! I want to get Garrett one so bad. Maybe one day.... I hope YOU are having fun with it too! I hope Jared is sharing it!!!
Post a Comment