Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Bully

There is a bully in the house and it isn't me.

He always finds a way to tease me, taunt me, and push me right to the limit. Sometimes I feel like I'm living with a mischievous 7 year old boy. Especially when he hides around the corner and scares me.

But I'm not the only one that is scared out of their wits. The poor dog has to put up with some bullying too. From UFC moves to performing ridiculous tricks, but last night Jared decided to pull a trick on the dog that envolved a trench coat at dusk and a Frankenstein 99 cent mask from Walgreen's.

He put the dog outside, then dressed up something like this...

And went outside to the back gate, to terrify the dog.

Poor thing was running from one side of the yard to another barking. Eventually Frankenstein backed the poor scared thing into a corner, and then revealed that Frankenstein was really his master in disguise.

You see. We live with a bullying bully, but I sure wouldn't have it another way.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like my brother (sigh). You need to get him back sometime. I scare Aaron by making him think I've gone to bed early (easy if you don't always go to bed at the same time), then when he goes to get something in another room, I sneak out and hide behind a couch or something. Then I jump out at him after a while. Then again, maybe I'm the bullying bully in our house. If so, I blame it on my dad.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

It's a good thing you love Jared with all his antics and pranks. But then again watching the two of you together at Yellowstone, it looks like you can dish it right back to him, so you are a good fit for each other.

Amy said...

I hope josh doesn't read this post and get any ideas-because he'd probably use it on the girls . . .

Bryan and Katie said...

awww : ) I'm so glad your hubby is exactly the way he is. I've never met him but I love reading your blog and knowing you ended up with the right person!Love you Jenny!

Aston Family said...

Hahahaha!!! I hope he doesnt scare you guys too much!! :) Miss your face!!! Love your way!!!