On Friday there was a letter in our mail box...
from the University of Louisville...
Nursing school...
I got this far into the letter
Dear Jenny,
Congratulations and welcome...

Before I screamed. Poor dog was confused... so was Jared when I called him. I was trying so hard not to scream into the phone when he picked up that he did not recognize my voice and asked who was calling. :\
So exciting. It will take lots of hard work but FINALLY FINALLY I got into a nursing program before changing schools. :) So exciting
The only downer was that I had to go to work that night and we have still yet to really celebrate. But WHO CARES! I got in!
12 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats girl!!! You will do GREAT! I miss seeing your smiling face!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! Who's the smarty pants now? ;) Good Job and good luck in the program. Now you can give Jared insights on how nurses feel about doctors. he he he. Love you two.
What WONDERFUL news Jenny - Congratulations!!!
Congrats Jenny! That is Exciting!! Good for you.I think you'll make a Great Nurse.
Woo-hoo!!! Nice job!
CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!! That is so freaken awesome!!!!
Congrats Jenny Ann!!!! How exciting!!
I too will congratulate you and if you and Jared would like to travel anywhere for your vacation, I know of lots of places and even have some brochures and magazines you can borrow to pick your perfect destination. Just let me know!
Congrats!
congrats jenny! that really is exciting news. we'll have to hang out since i'll be just across the road at the dental hygiene school!
Jenny!!!! I am soooo excited for you!! You did it! You will be such a great nurse! :)Congrats!!
Post a Comment