Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paul Robert

I have a CUTE new nephew!!!! He looks adorable and I just want to drop out of all my classes to go and see him. He was born January 12; 9 lbs 2oz.; 21.25 inches.
I want to see him now but it will have to wait until march. :(

Congrats Katie and Jon!


(A thanks to Suzie for the pics!)



5 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Cute! Congrats Aunt Jenny!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh! He is so good-looking!! Definitely a Hunsaker (& Kate-combo!). Aww. You have the best looking nephew ever.

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Holy Cow! Jenny you better watch out for all those girls because he is a gonna be a HUNK! Aunt Jenny is going to have to fight them off, until he is old enough to fend for himself! Very handsome boy! I am so excited for EVERYONE! I know Jon and Kate are probably so stoked and I am sure Suzie, Kenny and your parents are too! Not to mention all the AUNTS and UNCLES! Congrats!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Congrats Jenny! He is cute, and what a big boy!!!

Amy said...

He is Adorable!! How Sweet. Congrats to you and the parents:)