
Yeah for conference this past weekend. It was awesome and because of (after a series of unfortunate events... I miss Kate!) I fell upon some tickets to the Saturday session and it was wonderful. Everything just went great! (except for having to get up early...) Hannah and I got up drove there, found the parking and got to our seats with no problems. The solemn assembly was really really neat, and the spirit was really strong. It was really cool to see all those people there stand and sustain Thomas S. Monson as the new prophet, seer and revelator of the church and to get to be a part of that. The talks were great as well as at all the sessions. It was just fun to get to go to conference for the first time, and then to be there for something so amazing and that I will probably only get to do once made it even more of a memorable experience!
4 comments:
:( :( :( :( :( This is all I can do... frown and be sad that we didn't come up for conference and see you and Hannah and President Monson and snow....... waaaaaaaaah. I am glad you had fun though! It was an amazing conference!!! I love you mucho!
Jen, that is awesome! What an amazing time to get to go to conference! I hope everything else is going well and that you are feeling better. Good luck with the rest of school.
I want an update foo! Guess what? I am talking to you right now!!!! Oh and guess what else?????? I get to see you in one week and 2 days and I am going to pee my pants with excitement.
UPDATE your blog or I am coming to Arizona and I am going to give you a hot dog toaster for your bridal shower! Yeah, that is a threat!
Post a Comment