Ok so I don't have the results YET for where we will be living for the next 5 years but I just wanted to get a start on the blog because as of Last Monday Jared found out he DID match. phew... now i am just excited nervous.... and on my way to Kentucky in just a couple hours. Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing and NO delays like last time.... Ugh
Good-bye Utah and HELLO Kentucky!
(Dang my chemistry class...)
twin xl duvet covers
4 years ago
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm nervous excited too! Make Jared call me when you guys find out! That is so cool!!!!!
I kept peaking on your blog to see if you would make a post about match day and when I saw the title I was like what the? They found out a day before us... No FAIR!!! But alas our doom (oops I mean fate, sounds more positive huh?) will be determined tomorrow together... although how much do you want to bet we get called 2nd to last and so not only do we NOT get the cash but we are practically last anyways UGH! Can't wait to get your text tomorrow... I will send mine 1 second after I know.... ok I officially have butterflies in my tummy now.
Congratulations to Jared on his match - Kate called and told me the location - but I'm keeping my mouth shut!!!! Enjoy your visit with your sweetheart!! woo woo - go Jenny!!!!
i wore your missing earings to school yesterday.
goodbye utah...hello kentucky!
i spelled earrings wrong. miss you!
Yeah Jen! I was secretly hoping that you two would live in Kentucky. Mostly because I've wanted to visit Jared in Kentucky since we've been out here but we didn't have the money. Now though, I'll have another chance to come with or without Aaron. Of course I'll wait a little until the baby sleeps a little longer through the night before inflicting that kind of pain on you too early. Love you two.
Post a Comment