Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Shocking Experience

So as you may know I have a boyfriend. And I'm sorry for those that I may be corrupting when I say this, but USUALLY when you have a significant other you... (those with weak stomachs please stop reading NOW) you... KISS.
And as my quote on my page says something like, that you just gotta recognize the experiences that make the good stories or whatever. So finally when i was telling my friend a story about kissing I realized it was quite a different experience.
It was the BEST date I had ever been on, on that 20th day of Oct. It was cold and rainy, but Jared and I made the best of it and had a GREAT time at the outdoor mall. While we were there he helped me pick out a very VERY nice cute coat. It was fancy and way to expensive for me, but it was cute and had the fleece layer you can take out and pockets and it just felt amazing! I say that it was made for me. I pretty much loved it from the moment it slipped onto my body.
So after purchasing the overly expensive beautiful black beauty, I put it on and wore it proudly.
Later we got some dinner, at a very busy place, but it was soooo good. Because it was so busy we had to park quite a little ways away. It was all wet and cold and sprinkling and when we got to the car we went in for the... KISS. But oh no, this was not any USUAL kiss. It was very special in fact! (i wish that i could make this sound like some trashy romance novel could)
As the rain fell upon our faces and all thoughts of my cold nose and wet hair left me; our faces neared until my eyes closed as to fulfill a fantasy and as our lips first touched I was not greeted with the softness of his lips, but rather a horrific, Strong electric shock!
That's right! So we laughed and shrugged it off and went to kiss again but this time was worse! and it shocked not only my top lip, but my front teeth as well. And actually really hurt for being just a little electricity. Knowing that it was impossible to have both been struck by lighting twice , we finally came to the conclusion that it was my nice new coat! the Fleece layer was causing me to have a ton of static electricity, and then combine that with the rain and the sensitivity of lips it was painful. Kissing was prohibited until I made the choice to let my prized coat be removed from my body.
Needless to say, it really was A Shocking Experience!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

HI FRIEND!! You are in the other room right now and I am so glad to see you there! But I am even more glad that I got to read this hysterical story and even Jon laughed when he read it!